måndag 3 september 2012

At the Beach

“Magnolias Inspiration Challenge #56 – At the Beach” was a perfect way to enjoy the summer memories a little bit longer.
We were asked to use a beach themed Magnolia stamp, a shell that could be a stamp or a decoration and to use the Magnolia Ink Magazine cover as inspiration.


This is the cover from the magazine.


 I got inspired by the turquoise and brown colours and the watch, and this is my card for this challenge.



I used the Magnolia stamps “Tilda offshore” and “Memory Shell” that I coloured with Distress Ink from Tim Holtz.
Paper from Maja Design – “Skärgårdsliv”.
To make the watch I coloured a paper with different Distress Ink Pads and cut it out with Sizzix Bigz Die - Weathered Clock from Tim Holtz.
Seashell decorations from Croatia that I got last summer when I joined an activity at our camp site
.

Thanks for a lovely challenge!
/Marit


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar